Friday, July 8, 2011

Sunburnt Armpits

Well, you can't call me "Casper" any more. I spent my entire day off at Mom and Dad's pool. Carlie and I set up shop at the table by the pool and made jewelry all day. I floated in the pool several different times, drank ice cold water and reapplied sunscreen (really). What a great day! Timm came over after work and went swimming too. Mom got out steaks and we grilled. Yummy food, conversation and then more jewelry making. We jewelried until sunset. Now, back to the title of this posting. Apparently I was at an ackward angle while making jewelry and enjoying the sun. I SUNBURNED MY ARMPITS!!! Holy crap it hurt to put on my bra, let alone the rest of the stuff needed to barely be legal. Virgin skin, never exposed to the sun before. Yikes! I may not shave my underarms for a while. But...I have some brown tone to my exposed skin. No sir. You can't call me Casper any more.

4 comments:

  1. So what do we call you?
    Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you're ready for making love on the nude beach at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you making jewelry on your back? I can just picture it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Sue has a blog!! So sorry about your armpits but it sure makes for a funny story! Only you, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete